
Oh, Boo! Another Halloween weekend- probably my second most favorite holiday- is over! But we sure had fun! Tom and I hosted our 2
nd annual Halloween party on Friday night, and we spent this evening "Trick or Treating" in Stacy's neighborhood, once again. We've been planning the kids' costumes for months- Whitley was a princess; Drew, a knight; David, a baby dragon. Quite the cute little crew. (Too bad we couldn't get a decent group photo!) Whitley was pretty polite going from door to door, in at least she said "Thanks!" every time. However, she didn't seem to understand the notion of "Trick or Treat?" She would just walk up to the owner and say, "I need my
trichortreats," and grab a whole handful. Needless to say, she had a very full bag of "
trichortreats" by the end of the night! Goodness, she is extremely possessive of that spider bag, too. Frankly, I can't believe she went to sleep without it, as she did indeed ask for it while I tucked her in. Looks like Tom and I won't be sneaking any candy away from her this year! I do hope Whitley sleeps tonight, though. When I was kissing her goodnight, she was babbling away about some of the decorations that scared her tonight. There were four house she wouldn't approach because they were "So scary!" Poor little princess. She was a pretty one!

Group shot #1.

Nope, just not going to happen. David wanted down, and Drew wanted a kiss!

Here's a cute shot of these two, though!

Whitley was happy enough to pose on the porch. :)


Stacy thought maybe she and I could get the kids to sit for a picture, but we weren't very successful with this, either. Oh, well!

Stacy carried David up to some of the doors, and he loved it!

Whitley running towards me.



The "magic princess wand" lit up the night!

Baby David loved the wand, too! He was a riot playing with it after trick-or-treating. Here, Judy and Tom try to keep him from leaping off the steps with it!

Adults can have some Halloween fun, too! Tom and I recycled some pirate costumes we put together about 5 years ago. I added the big hat to mine, though!
Swazzie was pretty at my party. :)

A group photo of some of our first guests to arrive.
No comments:
Post a Comment