
Last Tuesday, Stacy, Drew, Whitley and I made our second annual summer trip to the NC Museum of Life and Science. We were fortunate that CC and George were able to join us this year! The biggest attraction of the day was the new dinosaur exhibit- a nature walk with
life size dino-structures lurking around every corner. Drew was
sooooo excited! It was really hard to get a picture of him because he was running, pointing and talking nonstop! The museum has a lot of other fun things for kids of all ages to
observe and touch. I really like the butterfly house! Here are the pictures!

Looks like
Swazzie's got a little baby
dino herself! hee hee (I'm just kidding. My sister is
very pretty pregnant!)

This was a scary one!

CC and Whitley peek around the bush in front of an extra large
dino! His neck was huge!!!
(It was hard to get Whitley's picture, as well. She was also pretty excited!)

Drew was very serious about searching for butterflies.

I caught one for the kiddos to see up close. :) Drew's figuring out what kind it is!

At the museum, there is a room in which movement creates different sounds that resonate from speakers above. Kids just love running and running around this room, and Whitley was no exception!

Whitley and CC check out an owl in the animals of NC exhibit.
No comments:
Post a Comment